Install keylogging software on my laptop and harvest information for a year. [Installed and logging from 20/7/16]
- Use this as an interrogation of space for preliminary project presentation. What actually is the space being interrogated? The keyboard itself? As a portal to the world? Or the human that uses the keyboard? The data will be a document of my habitation a particular abstraction of the world.
- How could this relate to Augé’s notion of non-places? Are any of these spaces non-places?
- What to do with the data?
- How to abstract and sonify?
- cf. the ideas of Femke Herregraven.